There are many reasons why a consumer or automotive professional chooses to purchase used auto parts from a particular salvage yard. Some of these are obvious and others are less so. I'd like to take a few minutes to go over why many consumers choose Central Auto Parts.
1. Consistent Quality
- Any salvage yard can produce a quality part and any automotive recycler will have issues with unseen damage or issues with a part. Professional recyclers like Central have systems of quality control, inventory management, and parts washing in place to reduce damaged parts, inventory issues, and filthy used auto parts.
2. Strong Warranties
- Professional Salvage Yards will carry a warranty of at least 90 days on their mechanical parts like engines and transmissions.
3. Competitive Prices
- Central Auto Parts systematically re-prices inventory to make sure our customers are getting the best possible price for a particular auto part.
4. Environmentally Friendly Practices
- Central goes above and beyond the recommended requirements by government agencies to ensure we're not releasing pollutants into the environment. We utilize equipment that recycles our wash bay water to reduce our water usage and create ZERO drainage of oils or solvents from our wash bay into the environment.
5. Well Trained and Courteous Sales Staff
- We train our sales staff for 12 weeks before there ready to serve and sell to our commercial customers. We utilize a rigorous training program to ensure that our people are prepared to help customers in an attentive and courteous manner.
6. Great Inventory
- We're constantly and consistently purchasing salvage vehicles to increase our inventory. We want to keep it local and be able to provide our customers used parts from our local inventory whenever possible.
7. Late Model Salvage Yard
- Most of the vehicles on the road are roughly 10-11 years old. So we try to purchase auto salvage and sell used auto parts that fall into this year range. This allows us to sell the auto parts that you need.
8. Clean Professional Office Environment
- At Central, we take pride in our facility and make sure that customers are comfortable in our well-lit, clean, sales office. This is not your average grimy, greasy used parts office.
I could go on and on listing reasons why our customers love shopping with Central Auto Parts, but I'll leave the list at that. We're proud to be Denver's Leader in Auto Recycling and a provider of clean, quality, used auto parts. Hope to see you in the office or hear from you soon!
Click Here to Search Quality Used Auto Parts Now!